Persistent Systems is looking for an outstanding Director of Human Resources who is highly skilled in building and developing an overall HR Strategy to support the fast growth of our business. This person will be responsible for developing HR strategies that support the strategic direction of the company to include HR policies, training programs, staffing plans, compensation and benefits packages and overall management of the HR function.
• Reviews organization policies and procedures and provides recommendations to leadership team on improvements.
• Remains up to date on industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and Local employment laws
• Work with management to develop strategic staffing, succession, and employee retention initiatives.
• Responsible for overall benefits package for the company including compensation planning
• Develop and maintain training plans for employees to ensure employee development and progression
• Support leadership team on annual review process
• Develop new policies and procedures according to business needs and applicable government compliance requirements and local, state, and federal laws.
• Coach Managers and employees on proper interviewing techniques, standards, and compliance requirements.
• Build out the Persistent Systems recruiting brand
• Manage and develop HR and recruiting team
• 10+ years of progressive experience in HR/Generalist and recruiting roles
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated success with HR management in a fast-growing environment
• Extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements
• Applicant must have a security clearance or able to obtain a security clearance
• Experience leading a team of HR employees
• Prior experience working for a government contractor and/or manufacturing company
• Intimate knowledge of OFCCP and OSHA
• Familiar with iCims Applicant Tracking System
• Passion for operating outside of normal comfort zone; learning our products and understanding the challenges faced at every level for tasks, teams, and individuals.
• Excellent Communication and organizational skills and have the ability to work well under pressure
• Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
Headquartered in New York City since 2007, Persistent Systems, LLC is a global communications technology company which develops, manufactures, and integrates a patented and secure Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) system: Wave Relay®. The company’s industry leading R&D team has designed wireless networking protocols to support their cutting-edge Wave Relay® system and technology. Wave Relay® is capable of running data, video, voice and other applications under the most difficult and unpredictable conditions. Their suite of products is field proven and utilized in Commercial, Military, Government, Industrial, Agriculture, Robotics, and Unmanned System markets.